Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pride 2011

Guess who was living in the Castro during the Pride Festival!?! This weekend's festivities were so much fun! I've always been an avid supporter of equality, so I was so excited to go out to show my support and have a fun time doing it!

"We're the three four best friends that anyone could have..." :) All my besties came together for the craziness. We all got together at my place beforehand and had such a fun time drinking mimosas and putting on crazy makeup.



Impressive, right?!


Leaving my apartment and heading to the festivities!

Then we took the Muni to the Civic Center where the real fun started. My favorite part was dancing the day away at the different stages with live music.










Lis had never seen a porter potty before!

You'd be surprised by the amount of naked people that were wandering the streets!


Best costumes and makeup ever!! So many people asked to take pictures with us :)

After spending a long and exhausting day downtown, we headed back to my place for a little rest before heading out again that night. Seriously only a block away from my place was the Pink Party, a huge street block party that occurs every Saturday night of Pride weekend. This is what we arrived to:



Such a fun weekend with my girls!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT FUN DRESSING UP WITH FRIENDS! MY FAVORITE WAS THE POTTY-DANCE PHOTO! YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE LIVING NEAR AND HAVE A PLACE TO REST UP BETWEEN EVENTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you boo! Such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the dress up pics! hahah

    ReplyDelete