Thursday, June 2, 2011

Searching, Searching, Searching...

... for a cute apartment or studio in San Francisco. I spent all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday searching for places (with the tremendous help of my amazing friend/savior, Sondra, who has lived in the city for three years now - I would be so lost without her).

It is so exhausting, but I feel like we are making progress at least. Looking to sublet a place for four months (let alone one or two) is not easy, and renting a place for that amount of time is just not available. Stupid obligatory leases. Because of our price and time range, our options are limited. But there have been a few cute places that I could definitely see myself living in.

I'll be spending a few more days in SF next week, hopefully with good news that I found a place for at least the first month or two.

I just want to be settled in already so I can actively (and conveniently) start the search for a new job.

Omg aren't these places the cutest?! I just ♥ SF

Side note - there was an earthquake on Monday night!! Sondra and I both felt pretty dizzy before realizing that her entire place was shaking. It lasted for a few minutes, such a weird feeling!

Bad side note - we got a parking ticket :( Stupid hidden signs and morning street cleanings!

Good side note - My BFF from Ireland/roomie for the summer will be here in just three weeks!! So excited to see her after our year-long separation :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you good luck in your new chapter! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete