Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Sweet Ride

The awkwardness of biking on the river trail in my baby blue, one speed beach cruiser with a basket in the front while all these competitive bicyclists are racing by me. I might as well have had training wheels on! I was literally biking along (slowly of course - I swear it's a better workout to ride that thing than any of those other fancy bikes), laughing hysterically at the thought of this. It was so hilarious!


紅衣少女騎自行車.gif Pictures, Images and Photos
me


them


There actually were multiple large groups of bicyclists whizzing by me at record speeds decked out in their professional gear. I felt rather silly, but it was a good workout and an enjoyable evening stroll - so I'm definitely going to go again! Maybe one of these days I'll have to invest in a real bike.

1 comment: