Monday, June 20, 2011

A great day with a little bit of bad

We went to the Golden Gate Bridge and my new fedora blew off my head, off the bridge and into the ocean (I almost caught it too)! What a traumatic experience!

We went to Crissy Field Beach and we both got bad sunburns.

before

after

But despite those things, it was such a great day and it is amazing to be reunited with my friend who traveled halfway across the world to be here :) After an insanely exciting reunion at the airport last night, we got back to our apartment and talked our ears off. It's crazy because it doesn't really feel like we've been separated the past year, we picked up right where we left off.

And I find it hilarious every time she tries to get in the car on the driver's side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment