Sunday, June 12, 2011

No More Lob

It's time to move on, to bigger and better things!

Today was my last day working at Red Lobster. As much as I complain about my job as a server, it hasn't been all that bad. Yes, I am so over a job that doesn't challenge me or use my professional skills, but the good ole Lob has been great college job for me. I can't complain much when I'm able to pay all of my bills based on a three or four day work week. Yes, those tips will be greatly missed!

My general manager is amazing. She has always worked around my schedule and gives me any time off I want or need. She even brought a cake in for my last day of work! And my co-workers rock. They're throwing me a going away part on Wednesday :) I was surprised that I was so emotional saying goodbye to everyone today.

I have ended an era and am now beginning another. It's been a good two years at the lob, but it's time for something new. Thanks to all my managers for supporting this move and assuring me that I will always have a job to come back to (although I can guarantee this won't happen). Goodbye RL!


red Pictures, Images and Photos


I think I might miss those cheddar bay biscuits though...

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... you should have stayed solely for their delicious cheesy bread! So amazing! What great co-workers you had! That's really sweet that they gave you a cake. Good luck wherever your next job takes you. Hopefully you'll get as lucky with the people you work with next.

    ReplyDelete