Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beach Bum

I think my favorite place to be, EVER, is on a beach. The sound of the ocean = pure relaxation for me. I was going to go straight back to Sacramento after my appointments in San Francisco today, but decided a quick picnic on the beach was necessary since I needed some lunch and had to add some enjoyment to my trip, right?! The quick picnic turned into a two-hour long life pondering sesh, with a small nap squeezed in there :)


I am someone who really does cherish and appreciate my rare alone time. This afternoon was just what I needed to recharge and get motivated for the upcoming weeks of craziness!

3 comments:

  1. A Two Hour-Long Pondering Sesh sounds awesome! I could really use one of those with my toes snugly buried in the sand and my mind open to the world and all of its possibilities. I hope you figured some life things out in a meditative sort of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Linds! Well if you ever wanted to visit me in the city for some beach time you're more than welcome to :) Although being with me would kind of defeat the purpose of the pondering alone-time hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about the beach! Sure wish I were back there, even though I just enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon. Good luck with the next few weeks and remember all the hard work will pay off! :)

    ReplyDelete