Monday, June 20, 2011

American Cuisine

I'm trying to make Lisa's experience in the states as amazing as mine was last year in Ireland (partly thanks to her), so I'm trying to be really American :P

I made her pancakes for breakfast (pancakes in Ireland are like crepes). They were a big hit! And tonight for dinner I made pizza along with margaritas (another first for her, can you believe they don't have margs over there?!). I'm excited to be her chef throughout the summer... any other American cuisine suggestions?

Lis excited for her margarita! And
a sneak peek at our new apartment :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to finally see Lisa in America. She was pretty in Ireland-but she's "hot" here! Food suggestions?...Your mom's homemade tortilla quesadillas with your dad's mango salsa!

    ReplyDelete