Sunday, June 19, 2011

Farewell Fiestas & Fun

I couldn't have asked for a better last week in Sacramento! Yes, I was extremely overwhelmed and stressed with moving, but each night was filled with some kind of celebration - just what I needed to get me through the busy week.

Tuesday - I took some loads of boxes over to my parents house and stayed for dinner. Then my mom and I laid in their backyard and talked/laughed/watched the stars until about 11:30 that night. I love summer nights! The white lights were still up in their backyard from my graduation party, and laying there with her was so peaceful. I ♥ my mom!

Muth and I wine tasting last summer

Wednesday - My former Red Lobster co-workers threw me a going away party that was so much fun! About 25-30 of my favorites came together for a bbq with lots of good food and drinks. And a fire pit that now has me wanting my very own!

I swear I wasn't the only one having fun. Limited pictures damnit!

Thursday - My sister's quarter of a century birthday! A group of us went to happy hour downtown. We ended up staying there for a few hours before heading to a club that was definitely not poppin' because we were so early. Everyone (except the current unemployed college grad) had work the next morning, so we didn't stay there too long. But all in all a wonderful night!

Happy Birthday Suz!

Friday
- I went to another happy hour downtown with a couple of my favorite girls from Sac State. We were intending on just going there and then home, but we were enjoying each others' company so much that we ended up going to a Tapas bar for some more drinks. Sangrias, yum!

Love these girls! This photo was taken on St. Patrick's
Day this year (hence the gigantic clover earrings).


Saturday - Sister's birthday/Father's day/My going away party... we each claimed it as our own :) We went out to dinner at the delicious Chicago Fire downtown before heading to the Rivercats game. It was just the parents, sister, brother-in-law and me. Love hanging with the fam!

Beautiful sunset during the game!

Sunday - Happy Father's Day, Dad!! And yes, my dad is the best because he woke up early on this day to help me move the rest of my stuff. Thanks D!

Dad and his favorite daughter :) at my sister's wedding.

And now I'm blogging from my adorable place in San Francisco! Trying to kill time before the Irish bff arrives... her flight was delayed an hour ughhh. I am SO excited about our reunion and summer together.


Lis and I in Interlaken, Switzerland last summer.

And now it's almost time to go to the airport, woo! :)

2 comments:

  1. HOT pic of you on St. Patty's Day! YAY Lisa's almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo excited for you!!!! Post updates and pictures sooooooon!!!!

    ReplyDelete