Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quotes ♥

One of my friends has been struggling with a death in her family, so I went through my quote book and came across a few quotes that I think are very comforting in times of sorrow.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

"Although it is difficult to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow."

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die."

Love you C!



I just recently rediscovered this quote book. It was given to me as a present when I was in grade school from one of my best friends. I have some quotes in there that were given to me at a basketball camp and dated as far back as 2002 (even though I believe the journal was given to me a few years prior and I didn't know what to do with it at that time). It's so interesting to see what quotes I found inspirational, motivational and touching over the years. I love quotes and plan to keep adding to this book for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment