Saturday, October 9, 2010

Best Parents Ever

It's official. I have the best parents in the world. Technically I already knew this, but their recent actions just confirmed what I already knew :)

My truck hasn't been very reliable lately. Fortunately for me, it still has got me to where I need to go when needed (with just a few scares & multiple turnings of the engine). Since my sister was planning on visiting the parentals last weekend, we switched cars so she could take my truck for my dad to look at. My stupid truck wouldn't start when she was trying to go to work, my poor sister :( It did make it to my parents house, but died while my dad was attempting to diagnose the problem. So my thoughtful, generous, spilling-over-with-kindness parents decided to send my sister back with their car while they figured out what was wrong with mine. Leaving my mom stranded and carless in the meantime. All just so I wouldn't have to worry or stress. I just love them ♥



Thanks D!



& Muth!



Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment