Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Discovered Love

I have a new discovered love. RUNNING! Over the years running had always been punishment in the various sports I played, so I'm extremely surprised that I actually enjoy it. Now that we have this fabulous fall weather, it is so relaxing to go for a jog along the river trail (which is basically in my back yard), ipod in hand. Speaking of which, I think I need to purchase one of these badboys:

Apple iPod nano Armband - Grey Pictures, Images and Photos

What I enjoy almost more than the act itself, is afterwards. Stretching :) I consider it more of a meditation these days, as I use my skills learned in an African-Caribbean Dance class over a year ago to really elongate my neck and back. In the past two weeks I've nearly fallen asleep in the process, not noticed another person enter the gym and run on the treadmill for God knows how long, and been told by a complete stranger to 'enjoy my yoga.'

1 comment:

  1. Love the bloggie blog! I think you should add U.S. states you've visited to your countries visited list too!

    ReplyDelete