Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friends; Oldies But Goodies

This weekend I got to finally catch up with one of my very good friends, who I had not seen in about two years (the fact that we can't remember exactly how long means it had been far too long). She and her boyfriend came to Sacramento and we got together as soon as I got off work. We headed to my sister's place where we were awed by her homemade spinach artichoke dip and pita chips. She never ceases to amaze me. We had intentions of having a few glasses of wine before heading to sushi and a bar, but were having so much fun that we stayed at her house the entire night because time was just passing too quickly! We had plenty of wine and laughs, accompanied by bop-it and a board game that we found both entertaining and challenging.

I love that we can go so long without seeing each other (which btw needs to be changed) and pick up right where we left off, never skipping a bit. That's how you know you have a good friend. I'm lucky to have so many good ones, and a handful that I have had since grade school.

I also love that the majority of my close friends don't previously know one another, yet always get along so well and have a great time. I think that may be a result of my friends being so awesome :)





1 comment: