Thursday, October 28, 2010

Journal-mania

The other day I was browsing around a store when I came across a journal that I fell in love with. I put the journal back since I had no reason for one, but I kept thinking about it and for only $5 I simply could not pass it up. I figure I will find a purpose for it later, or give it as a gift if I can't. Lately I really enjoy writing to help record my life. Not only doing I enjoy blogging, but I've recently rediscovered my enjoyment adding to my quote book. I also kept a journal for the first time since I was a little girl last year to capture my experiences living abroad in Ireland. Only now that I am back and missing last year terribly do I appreciate the time I took to record my thoughts, feelings and experiences. It's so fun re-reading what I wrote, laughing about the funny stories and looking at all the random notes from friends I taped in that journal. I figure life will take me on yet another exciting adventure in the near future and when that time comes, I will have the perfect journal to capture those memories.

The brown one is the new addition :)



Warning: Objects in photo are cooler than they appear... the best part about my new journal is the pattern which you can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment