Monday, January 16, 2012

Living in Luxury

For the first time in my life, I bought myself a fancy shmancy bed set! I've had nice comforters, pillows and whatnot, but never the whole shebang.

And now my adorable bed matches our perfect little apartment :)

The best thing is that this purchase wasn't even planned. I was reading a book at a park right by the bay and had to leave because I got too cold. I couldn't warm up on my walk back, so I saw a Ross and decided I'd wander in just until I stopped shivering. Then I found this beaut for only $50.


Talk about a steal! This 12 piece room ensemble includes a comforter, bedskirt, coverlet, two euro shams, two standard shams, three square pillows and two breakfast pillows (I'm reading the package people - my bed lingo is not that good).

Te gusta? :)

And while I'm at it I'll show you my favorite part of our apartment, the view.


♥ Home sweet home

3 comments:

  1. Love the new bedset. Love the view. Really love your enthusiasm! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful on the tiny cell pic. Can't wait to see your place in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete