Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year Halloween

Sorry folks, I'm two months late but it's my blog and my rules so I'm posting about Halloween! It'd be such a shame if I didn't since our costumes were the. best. ever. And homemade!

♪ We're the three best friends that anyone ever had ♫ AKA THE WOLFPACK!!!





My wolf hat: $5 - Shampayne's wolf hat: HOMEMADE! From fur that we bought and sewed to replicate our hats. ¡IncreĆ­ble! We also made TAILS and patches of fur to go around various places of our body. Crafty, I know ;)


Other necessities to our amazing costumes:
  • Flannel shirts (thrift store in the Haight - where we ran into Ozzy Osbourne, random!)
  • Suspenders (thrift store on Polk Street)
  • Fangs (which sucked and wouldn't stay on!)
  • Jean shorts (thrift store) which spent the most time cutting and thrashing these things to look werewolf-y
  • Leggings
I think making costumes is so much more fun than buying those premade ones, plus they're so unique and in my opinion, way better!

My only regret... not taking pictures :( These were the very few captured from phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment