Saturday, January 28, 2012

Promoted

WOOP! The little intern is now a big ole Search Marketing Coordinator :)

Movin' on up!



We went to the Bubble Lounge last weekend for some celebratory drinks and dancing. It's a champagne bar with over 300 champagnes and sparkling wines, and you better believe we had our fair share of some bubbly. My favorite was the "Bubblicious" champagne cocktail - Prosecco, peach liqueur and peach nectar.


And last night there were even more celebrations! An announcement was sent out to the office at the end of the day, which led to a bottle of champagne being popped and followed with more drinks at a nearby dive bar. I just love my coworkers :)

6 comments:

  1. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS! love,mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww I am so happy for you xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. Congrats Rose!!! I started working at a search marketing firm too. Let me know if you need industry advice! x

    ReplyDelete