Sunday, January 8, 2012

January?

68 degrees and sunny... is it really January?! I spent the majority of my weekend outside and loved it! Saturday I went for a three hour-long walk/hike with no specific destination in mind. I ended up walking through the Marina, Ghirardelli Square, Fort Mason, Fort Mason Green, Marina Green and took a little break at Crissy Field beach.

Saturday's route: My place to beyond Crissy Field and back

And this is how I spent my Sunday:



Soaking up the sun at Ocean beach with some delicious mimosas and a new friend :) And yes, we are reading the same book... it's The Hunger Games craze!

Next on my list: Find some real hiking spots in the city. I've been hearing good things about a hike through the Redwoods that leads you to a hidden beer garden. Stay tuned for more :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there with you on the beach. I'll just have to wait a week. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete