Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Single Sibling

Congratulations to my little brother and new sister-in-law! The two got hitched this weekend :)

The wedding was beautiful. The ceremony was so special (my sis-in-law's grandpa was the officiant - so cute!). The bride was stunning. The company was enjoyable. The food was delicious. The cake was a piece of art. The decorations were classy. The music was fun. The family and friends were proud. But most importantly, the newlyweds were SO HAPPY.

Aren't they just adorable?!


And those two being wed means that I am the last single sibling of the four (as people continually point out). At one point during the reception, Beyonce's "Single Ladies" came on and my mom yelled, "Rose, it's your song!" Yes, that really happened.

3 comments:

  1. lol about your mom saying that! That's almost like something out of a movie because it's so hilarious/REALLY MOM!?!? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to them! I'm glad they had such an awesome wedding! Ours went really well too! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love your mom! And heyyyyyy girl, you aren't single in my book- you have a life partner AND a lover on the side! ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete