Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jubilate!

Why I have been sitting at my desk writing ALL day and decide to sit here and write some more, I do not know. Okay maybe I do know, for some bragging rights :) I just wanted to share with all you fellow bloggers that I JUST FINISHED MY LAST UNDERGRADUATE ESSAY EVER! Phew. What a big freaking relief! Twenty-one pages later, I am a very happy girl! Now the rest of my college career will be a big ole piece of cake! Two exams next week during finals and I'll be DUNZO forever!! Excuse the overwhelming amount of exlamations in this post, but by all means, it calls for them!!!!!!!

paper. Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know it's a really wonderful feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo awesome!! Can't wait for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete