Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafty With My Cappy

I know my last gazillion posts have mentioned the fast-approaching college graduation and now the time is finally here - it's graduation week!! Among my list of to do's: finish assignments, study for finals, complete internship, celebratory stuff ;), look for housing, apply for jobs, find a career, figure out my life, blah blah blah... I need to prioritize! First things first: Decorate my cap!

A few of my fellow graduate girls and I decided we needed one last hoorah before celebrating together on the biggest accomplishment achieved thus far in our lives; graduation! So we had a fun little party to decorate our caps together. Good food, good wine, good company = a GREAT time!

Voila!





(My cap pre-flower. I accidentally misplaced the 2011 constructed from rhinestones, one tiny little effer at a time! I wasn't about to start over, so I decided I'd put a pretty little flower to even things out)

What do you think? I'm happy with the outcome and I think it suits me well :) Now... four days! I better kick this cold because I refuse to feel less than 100% on my big day!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great girl!! So you, the flower is perfect :) Love you, can't wait to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blogging about my wedding crafts RIGHT NOW!! Ill be done in aboout 20 minutes! Hope u enjoy!! thanks for the comments!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete