Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

As the end of school is near and the assignments are abundant, I've found myself procrastinating in every way possible. One way I do this is by reading blogs galore. I recently found this blog, which has provided me with some entertaining ways to procrastinate. This clever girl created "wee bit wednesdays," a fun little survey offered every Wednesday. Love this idea! And here it goes, my very first wee bit wednesday...




{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I think when I was a freshman or sophomore at my old high school - I can't believe I remember that!

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Never! Well, I did get a D in my Biology class my first semester of college :(

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?

I don't think I have a favorite place, burgers are good everywhere :) My favorite fast food burger joint would definitely be In-N-Out though!

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Negative. I've never even been called in for it. I hope this lucky streak continues.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I moved out at 18 and have been living on my own since.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I don't know if I have a favorite, but black is slimming so... maybe that ;)

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Yes, but not because I have so many and they're my favorite, but because I'm a poor, cheap college student. Not for long?!! (fingers crossed)

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
I used to in the mornings when I would drive to school, but I no longer drive there so I haven't in quite some time.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
This question is too hard because I love all food.

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
I would choose a motivational speaker, but since I haven't heard any in person before, my answer is N/A.

1 comment: