Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I did it!

I'm no longer an undergraduate! I have my BA... Bachelor of Arts... Bad. Ass :)


What a wonderful day of celebrations! I got a little emotional this weekend after thinking about how fortunate I am to have the BEST family and friends a girl could ask for. Seriously, I cannot get over how lucky I am. There were so many people that showed up to support me from all over California and even Texas!

I drove to Power Balance Pavilion/Arco Arena with my sister, brother-in-law and fellow graduate, Sarah. We got there a bit early to have some celebratory champagne. It was a FABULOUS idea :)









College of Arts and Letters, Class of 2011 - woop woop!!






After the ceremony we headed to my parents' place in Roseville where we had a barbeque with all the loved ones. The party was so poppin' that we stayed there until 1 am, even after the parents went to bed ;)








Thanks again to everyone that made the day perfect! I could not have asked for a better commencement, party or support system. You all make me feel so special and I love you!

1 comment: