Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pure bliss

I simply cannot express how excited I am to not only being spending Thanksgiving with my family, but have nearly an entire week off of school and work - yes with absolutely nothing to worry about! It's like I'm living in a dream, I forgot what this whole free time thing feels like :)

I am so excited about this upcoming week's festivities! As a new tradition that started last year while I was gone, my sister is hosting Thanksgiving here in Sac. My parents will travel down on Wednesday, staying at my place until Sunday. I'm so happy to host them! And we have a fabulous few days planned out.

Wednesday - Happy hour with the parents :) followed by pie night at my house. Two of my most favorite things in one day, drinks and pie... it will obviously be a great time!

Thursday - Thanksgiving! The whole family will go to my sister's house for the day, where we'll enjoy her fabulous dinner.

Friday - Relax/Family bonding sesh/Game day. We'll probably head to my sister's place again to hang out all day with no distinct plans.

Saturday - Wine tasting with the fam!

Now if all that doesn't sound like a great time, I don't know what does! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!! I wish I wasn't at work right now... do you know how impossible it is to concentrate?!

    ReplyDelete