Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I know you get the best deals and all that, but I just don't think it's worth it! I think I've went shopping on Black Friday maybe twice in my life, and it was such a horrible experience that I refuse to go again. It is just insanity! As a middle-schooler, we made a fun trip out of staying the night in the Walmart parking lot (in a car, but moved to the front of the store as a line was forming at 3 am). That experience with my cousins and aunt was a fun one, but the shopping itself I wasn't a fan of. As a young girl, I got pushed, shoved, hit by shopping carts and nearly trampled. People just go crazy over sales! I cannot stand the ridiculously large crowd and the long lines. But good luck to those brave enough to endure this chaotic shopping day. While you're doing this,



I'll be relaxing with my family, eating leftovers and drinking some wine :)

1 comment: