Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yosemite

I've wanted to go to Yosemite for as long as I can remember, and now I can finally scratch that off my bucket list! Lisa and I began the four and a half hour road trip through the wilderness on Thursday evening.

We stayed at an adorable little hostel-ish place and loved it! It was about an hour from Yosemite National Park (the ONLY available accommodation we could find) and we had our own personal tent with beds inside. Yosemite Bug Mountain Resort is adorable, has a great location, and is very affordable. And they have the nicest staff EVER! We seriously loved them! I definitely recommend YBMR to everyone.


Our adorable little tent.






♥ camera timers ;)


View from Glacier Point - another hour drive, but so worth it!





Aren't the photos so beautiful that they look fake?! I ♥ Yosemite! This was a great weekend getaway and just what I needed to escape life's stresses and recuperate.

1 comment:

  1. WOW-YOU CAPTURED SOME SPECTACULAR SCENERY PHOTOS!
    THANKS FOR POSTING THEM. MY MEMORIES OF YOSEMITE WEREN'T THAT CLEAR!

    ReplyDelete