Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Napa Wine Tasting

I've been so busy lately (with various things that hopefully I'll be able to share soon - fingers crossed!) that I've been slacking in the whole blog department. Well two weekends ago I had the best time that I just have to brag about it now :)

My mom and sister drove down from Sacramento to spend the weekend with Lisa and I in our new place. We spent nearly all day Saturday in Napa wine tasting and had so much fun! I honestly think wine tasting is on my list of all-time favorite things to do.



The winos :) Thanks for driving Mom!


I just thought this was the coolest picture ever. I used
to think oak trees were fugly, but now love them!




Any Bachelorette fans? Well I ♥ Ben and was secretly hoping to stumble across the hottie on our wine extravaganza even though his winery is in Sonoma. Unfortunately, no such luck :( but I would love to check out his winery one of these days. Creepy? Stalker? Wine lover? Ummm ya... that one ;)

When we got back home later that night, we went to Twin Peaks for some sightseeing. They are two hills about eight minutes from my place with an elevation of 922 feet situated at the geographic center of San Francisco. They form the second-highest point in SF and offer an incredible view of the city, as you can see here:


Thanks for the wonderful weekend, girls ♥

3 comments:

  1. It's funny because I was randomly googling for pretty wine country background pictures today, and I saw this wedding photo:

    http://www.iqvideography.com/napa-wedding-videographer/

    It totally reminds me of the pretty picture you took of the trees! It even makes me think it might be at the same place.

    In general, I am super jealous because I want, more than anything, to go to Wine Country right now! It's my plan to go in late August, but it can't come soon enough. I'm happy you were able to enjoy it. It's like Disneyland for Adults :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linds... quite the resemblance! So gorgeous :) I hope you are able to fulfill your late summer wine tasting dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I've always wanted to go wine tasting and I bet it's double awesome in California. You look super cute in your little white dress, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete