Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Words of Wisdom Wednesday


I love my quotes just as much as I love alliterations ;) That's why I decided to create my very own Words of Wisdom Wednesdays! And the very first
provides inspiration to this recent college grad venturing out into the world (fyi it's meeee!)....



"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."
- J.R.R. Tolkien



"Don't be pushed by your problems,
be led by your dreams."


"When you discover the world outside,
you discover the world within."

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
- Mark Twain
What quotes inspire you? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture and I love these quotes! Great choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE, THAN TO CURSE THE DARKNESS.

    WE MUST ACCEPT THAT SOME DAYS WE'RE THE PIGEON AND OTHER DAYS THAT WE'RE THE STATUE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive."
    - Anais Nin

    ReplyDelete