Monday, December 13, 2010

Irish you a Merry Christmas!

I can't take credit for this clever title, my mom sent me a Christmas card last year with a three leaf clover decorated with lights and ornaments on the front, and 'Irish you a Merry Christmas' inside. My mammy is oh so clever :)

While reminiscing on last year's holiday season in Ireland, I came across this video that the girls will probably hate me for posting. I myself am a bit embarrassed hearing myself speak and basically ruin the video... but I couldn't let something like that keep all you bloggers from experiencing some amazing Irish whistle and dance. This was taken last December, after a holiday concert we attended and a few glasses of mulled wine. Enjoy!



Christmas in V270



Oh how I miss you girls <3

2 comments:

  1. So cool!! Yeah they're def. going to hate you but Lisa's seriously impressive! Wish there was more dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!EEWWWW haha ah made me laugh though...

    ReplyDelete