Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

Helloooo. Long time no blog. Sitting on the computer all day at work makes me never want to be on the computer at home. Which really is a shame because I feel like I have all kinds of exciting adventures to share.

♪ It's the most wonderful time of the year ♫ which is why I've been attending all kinds of fun holiday themed events to get me in the mood for Christmas :)

SantaCon 2011 - Anyone heard of it? It's a huge pub crawl where thousands of Christmas enthusiasts line the streets all dressed like Santa. And this year San Francisco tried to break the Guinness World Record of most naked santas. Did we do it? Not sure. But this fun fact is definitely blog worthy :)

Don't worry Mom, we were the clothed Santas ;)

Santas galore!

Holiday Christmas Parties! - So this is the first time I've had a grown up job that throws badass Christmas parties... and my oh my am I a fan! Rented out venue, four hour open bar, dancing, taco truck, amazing coworkers... needless to say this was one poppin' party!




Ya we get down.

AND we get holiday party #2 this Friday. Yes, TWO parties - my company rocks. Speaking of which...

We were voted the BEST agency for search from iMedia Agency Awards 2011. Kind of a big deal folks. To add on to that, a month or so ago we were voted as the #4 best place to work in digital marketing in the states. Hollaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Annnnnd that's all for now. Happy Holidays!

p.s. Check out my favorite Christmas song this year. At 45 seconds you'll start to dance your pants off. Looooove me some Mikey Buble ♥


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Rose - Love the pictures, and the song. Glad you are having fun

    ReplyDelete