Sunday, August 14, 2011

M.I.A.

I've gone a little M.I.A. in the blog world over the past few weeks. I guess I've been enjoying this glorious thing we call life a lot more. Here's a quick update with what's been going on with me:

1. No big deal, but... I GOT A JOB!!! Woop! You can call me a career woman now ;) I just finished my second week and so far so good!

2. We moved into another apartment (subletting, fun stuff!). It's a lot bigger than the first and only two blocks away from Dolores park!

Dolores Park (love taking a book here on a sunny day!)

2. I've been spending quality time with some of my best girls. I'm lucky enough to have a couple close ones in/near the city, so we've been taking advantage. Nights out, shopping (I had absolutely NO professional clothes, jeeze!) and just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

3. I went back to Sacramento since having the car in the city was a pain in the arse. I had a lovely visit with my fam ♥. I got to see the house my sister and brother-in-law just bought, and hung out with the people I love most in this world.

4. Keg-a-thon... need I say more?



My spirits are high and I finally feel like everything and my life in the city is coming together. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've been enjoying yourself. Sounds like you have been a busy lady! Congrats on the job. Keep us posted missy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is so much fun :) Miss you!! I spent today fixing up our guest room and it looks much more finished since you were here last...

    ReplyDelete