Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My new home to-be



No, I will not be living under a bridge ;)

Over the past year I have been debating all the possibilities of life after graduation. Most of these options included some kind of big change/move. I was considering all kinds of ideas: move back to Europe, experience the East coast, teach English as a second language in Asia or South America, join the Peace Corps... the possibilities were, and still are, endless! Alas, I have a clear path and plan for my future. Well, at least the next six months or so :)

My decision is the least drastic of the bunch, but it is a great fit for me. I am moving to San Francisco in July with my Irish bff who is flying over from the Emerald Isle. We will be spending four months living it up in the city that I love so much.

San Francisco, here we come! Hope the city can handle the Tobey/Rozzer duo!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Rose, you are sooooooooooo funny! I'm glad you prepared me for this post, or I might have have sort of heart attack.

    ReplyDelete