Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm an intern!

I found the perfect internship! It was one of the ones I was most interested in. I am currently in my fourth week and am pleased to announce that I am a very happy marketing intern! The company I work for promotes products sold by companies that donate a portion or all of the proceeds to different charitable organizations. I love the fact that I'm working for a good cause. I also love that I can work from home, which makes this internship, my second job and school a lot more manageable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to do a write up for the company you work for. As long as they have stuff for the haute mom or babies. Would you mind emailing me when you have a chance? I would like to get a contact with someone at the company to get more info!
    Thanks!
    Kelley
    http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete